The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is able to change everyone's life for the better. Enough to maintain a small will for 10 days to see excellent results. In addition, there will be a significant increase in energy with a background of overall well-being improvement.
Have doubts? Or the desire to experience the effect of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: detailed menu
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations that are recommended to be followed to get serious results. But, if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only slightly affect the diet over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for food nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. Once the oily film stops drifting on the surface, you can proceed to the next level to prepare the cereal. First, the buckwheat is slightly dry and then put in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is sent to the pot, poured with boiling water (1. 5 cups of water added to a glass of buckwheat) and covered tightly with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well, while retaining all the useful nutrients.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Boil and turn off immediately. Cover with a lid and then wrap with a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to retain all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The well-known buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basics:
- Eating buckwheat and kefir for only two weeks will give maximum results. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed from one week to two weeks. Allowed to eat properly cooked porridge only for breakfast, adhering to a regular menu throughout the day. In this case, the results can be seen in the formation of health and the body will be seen somewhere in a month of such a diet.
- Clean water should be a faithful companion. The only drawback of eating long-term raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to fill an adequate level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water daily. A regular replacement of pure water with mineral water is allowed. In addition, diet is done during the holidays, so as not to be disturbed at work if necessary to go to the toilet regularly.
- Fresh food always! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the night of use, without additional recommendations "for next week". The same goes for the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to ensure the proper effect of diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This step prepares the digestive system for optimal food absorption. But sometimes it is permissible to add a little kefir into the porridge itself to enhance the taste.
- The last meal must be 3 hours before bed. It is necessary to let the body digest what is eaten completely, and then move on to other tasks. If during this period there is a feeling of hunger, it is allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet regimen. If you adhere to strict dietary choices, you can only eat buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to enhance the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak green tea without sugar. Meals are divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a good buckwheat diet
- Product Availability. There is no need to spend large sums of money to maintain a healthy diet, if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. Foods on kefir and buckwheat fill the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. As a result, health conditions improve, blood vessels are strengthened and blood becomes more fluid.
- Cellulite reduction. Complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, leading to better blood circulation throughout the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and excess fat in the subcutaneous layer is also reduced.
- Lack of hunger. These foods do not limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. Once you want to eat more, you can add supplements. Another thing is that the same food suppresses the appetite over time. But the hunger itself easily passes after a small amount of porridge.
- Ease of Use. Why find the hassle where you can do it without them? There is no need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate on specific food combinations. You can eat as much buckwheat as you like throughout the day, but positive results will still not work.
- High efficiency. By fully complying with the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with this amount, health also improves in order of magnitude.
Eating buckwheat food: today's recipe
It is very difficult to have the same thing for a long time. So, for starters, you can switch to a softer buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge mixed in one plate. An hour before or half an hour after that is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Soba (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is best done without it).
- Dinner. Some porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with the low results. Maybe the body is actually not overweight and it is time to reconsider your ambitions about the desired figure. . .
If you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should see a doctor before starting a diet.